2018 was the year I left my comfort zone behind.
I will try to remember it was a choice I made because I wanted it to be a period of growth as an individual.
Though ironically, the past year has made me more cynical, skeptical and blunt, it has allowed me to make more meaningful friendships and remind me that change is only inevitable.
I have also realized that there’s a lot that I want to do with my Gerontology education. But quite frankly, I have no idea where to start. Maybe this will be a year of brooding before actually making a decision! ☺️
2019 will be awesome because:
1) Sarah is pregnant, I am going to be an aunt again! (stay tuned for June!)
2) I am done with formal education for now. So goodbye lack of sleep, goodbye essays and readings and hello netflix. In the meantime, I’m just going to focus on reading a few books that I’ve bought over the years but never touched because sleep>books.
3) My brother gave me a user space in his netflix. So free f.r.i.e.n.d.s!! And I’ve been pretty hooked on black mirror. Wow.
4) A new Wok Hey! has opened near my home. I love wok hey! and the fact that i now, do not need to travel all the way to Hougang to get my fix.
5) I can’t wait for a new year to travel. I don’t know where I’m going yet but i guess that will be something worth anticipating!
Alright back to black mirror. May 2019 be great for all of you! xx 💋